Jung Woo Sung revealed to be in a relationship (nvm just kidding)


Article: [Exclusive] Jung Woo Sung dating a beautiful Korean American in her early thirties

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+1,066, -31] I'm happy for him, I hope they end up getting married

2. [+779, -34] Hul daebak, I'm jealous of the woman ㅜㅜ Hope they last a long time

3. [+645, -30] The woman must be so happy ㅠㅠㅠㅠ please be happy together!!

4. [+593, -57] Farewell my love, I'll let you go now

5. [+530, -27] Dispatch is probably getting their paperwork together now

6. [+81, -2] Seems his ideal type is a woman who's fluent in English or smart

7. [+70, -10] He's an amazing man, I genuinely wish for him to be happy

8. [+56, -6] That lady saved a country in her previous life

-

Article: Jung Woo Sung reps, "He's not dating, it's a misunderstanding"

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+861, -31] Can't trust any dating rumors anymore unless it's Dispatch

2. [+569, -25] So sick of all these articles being retracted all the time

3. [+549, -17] Poor Jung Woo Sung's agency, they probably got out of bed to write this article without even brushing their teeth yet ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+407, -32] I would like to see him get married one day though

5. [+316, -14] His agency is hard at work in the early morning

-