Emma Watson gives a speech on gender equality


Article: Emma Watson gives a 5 minute speech on gender equality... Secretary General Ban Ki Moon looks on with a proud 'fatherly smile'

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+483, -9] Wow... as soon as I saw the picture, I said hul, so pretty

2. [+366, -16] Absolutely pretty

3. [+360, -19] I'd say Emma Watson's the #1 most beautiful in the world... nevermind Clara or Nana...

4. [+16, -0] So proud of Secretary General Ban Ki Moon, our country's jewel

5. [+16, -6] Our country doesn't have an actress like her. Kim Tae Hee's super pretty and has a prestigious education but that's all she is, smart and not clever like Emma Watson

6. [+14, -3] She's who I'd call truly beautiful

7. [+12, -1] Wow... so pretty

8. [+11, -1] Seems smart women have a lot of interest in gender equality. I heard about Emma Watson talking about feminism since high school.

-