Dispatch releases alleged texts between Lee Byung Hun and Lee Ji Yeon


Article: [Exclusive] "Why is he looking for romance?" the 5 days that haven't been reported about the Lee Byung Hun scandal

Source: Dispatch via Nate

LBH: What's for dinner?
LJY: What would you like?
LBH: You

LBH: Is it going to be romantic tomorrow?
LJY: I'm not sure
LJY: Are you still filming???
LBH: Why not? You must be glad you get to choose.

LBH: We're seeing each other tomorrow, right?
LBH: Is it going to be romantic?
LJY: Depends on how you do.
LBH: I'll be good.

LJY: This is what oppa's interested in
LBH: In my head, all I'm thinking about is tomorrow, you, romantic, and success
LJY: Successful in what?
LBH: Successful in being romantic.
LJY: Did you know it's my birthday this week?
LBH: Then let's get together tomorrow.

LBH: I hope you'll keep this secret.
LJY: Don't worry.
LBH: I've been waiting and anticipating for so long.
LBH: When can I see you tomorrow?
LJY: My mom's visiting.

LBH: Is your friend over today?
LJY: Yes. She is.
LBH: Then what about today or tomorrow?
LJY: I have class today.
LBH: When is your friend not over?

LBH: I was short on thought today. I'm sorry..
LBH: I don't think we should meet anymore. It's inevitable that we hurt each other.
LJY: You're really going to cut off a relationship like this?

-

1. [+1,749, -25] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ "What do you like?" ㅋㅋㅋ "You." Disgusting...

2. [+1,605, -25] Lee Santa's truly shocking. Why is a married man looking for romance?

3. [+1,471, -26] "Succeed romantically" disgusting, really ㅡㅡ

-

Source: Naver

1. [+16,809, -380] They're both bad but Lee Byung Hun's worse... talking dirty with young girls while drunk when he's a married man..

2. [+13,367, -244] Romantic? More like they committed an affair, hurting Lee Min Jung and her family in the process

3. [+10,697, -141] Lee Byung Hun's so pathetic...

4. [+8,674, -93] Dispatch is out for blood this year ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+3,415, -26] He talked like that to her and he's claiming they didn't date? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The texts clearly show that he was desperate for her..

-

Article: Lee Byung Hun's agency, "Lee Ji Yeon's SNS texts, we feel deep regret over the reporting of fake, unconfirmed reports"

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+677, -16] How disgustingly romantic of Lee Santa to choose a woman as his dinner menu

2. [+580, -16] If it's fake, sue ㅋㅋㅋ a deep regret? Yeah, whatever

3. [+522, -17] Then sue her... this is nothing to be in deep regret about, those texts are no joke... If it's fake, you should be more angry!!!!!~

-