Another woman claims Enes Kaya strangled her once confronted about being married


Article: 'One Night' Enes Kaya, woman who released rumors says, "Even while his wife was pregnant, he hit on me aggressively"

Source: News 1 via Naver

1. [+18,459, -693] Song Kwang Ho and Choi Min Shik need to get acting lessons from this guy ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+16,179, -464] The voice recording totally matched his voice... game over

3. [+15,679, -361] Enes might sue her for defamation but there are a lot of facts that he can't deny here

4. [+15,538, -319] 'One Night' really sent his career to the grave ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+13,751, -382] They even had sex...damn. His voice totally fits the recording too.

-

Article: Another woman comes forward in interview, "When I asked him why he hid the fact that he was married, he physically assaulted me"

Source:
10asia via Naver

"I showed him a scene on broadcast where he talked about his wife and asked him what this was about. He looked dumbfounded, like he didn't know what to say. Then he asked me, 'You never knew?' I said I didn't and that I wouldn't be dating him if I did. He answered back, 'I thought you knew'. I was so mad that I started yelling at him and threatened to report him. Then he started swearing back at me and began choking me while throwing objects from a table near us. I was scared so I begged him to not kill me. Then he told me, 'You're Korean and I'm Turkish. What I mean by that is that if you report me, I can just leave for Turkey alone and you can't do anything about it'."

1. [+12,580, -154] I can't believe he actually said that line about her being Korean and him being Turkish. If he really said that, that's daebak.

2. [+9,898, -166] Unlike Alberto who always talked about his wife and his wife's family, I always felt suspicious. He never talked about his wife unless someone specifically asked.

3. [+8,110, -163] He choked her and threw objects? He assaulted a Korean woman? I want to beat this bastard

4. [+7,217, -148] Send him away, it's a waste of our energy even touching him

5. [+6,491, -104] Ridiculous... It's brave of her to come forward like this so I hope things work out for her.

6. [+2,011, -18] He acted like such a gentleman when he was trash all along

7. [+1,977, -20] If this is true, he's utter trash... wow.. so shocking... I can tell why his relationship with his wife is bad

8. [+1,839, -22] It wouldn't have even been enough for him to get on his knees and beg for forgiveness but he had the nerve to choke her and threaten her?

-

Article: Enes Kaya controversy, woman B says, "We were lovers... and even had sex" shocking

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+726, -18] Daebak ㅋ I mean I expected it to turn out this way... but there's no way he can deny any of this now. Farewell.

2. [+678, -23] So much evidence is coming out, I hope no one's thinking the women are lying... Shows you really don't know a person.

3. [+563, -23] I can't believe people are still supporting Enes on the Abnormal Summit board ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Article: Enes Kaya's official statement "I'm in Korea with my family... I will be taking legal action over the spread of lies"

Source: Star Today via Nate

1. [+734, -68] Instead of just coming out with the truth, I have a feeling he'll try to gloss over things by saying something like, "I thought of her as a good friend. I think she misunderstood (our relationship) to be something more."

2. [+518, -67] Whoever's telling the truth, I hope the real truth comes out soon

3. [+472, -134] If only he came forward as the scandal first exploded, he wouldn't be getting all this hate. I hope Enes comes out with the truth soon.

4. [+119, -19] He's a liar. If that KakaoTalk conversation is fake like he claims, he should've come forward with legal threat the minute they were released instead of leaving the show and everything. You're done for. ㅋㅋ

5. [+88, -6] Is this a new season of the Lee Byung Hun show?

-