World Cup 2014: Korea vs Russia


Article: [Brazil 2014] Korea 1-1 tie against Russia... the hope continues

Source: Starin via Nate

1. [+1,746, -47] I think it'd be accurate to say that they did better than I thought. Jung Sungryong led well and Son Heungmin and Gu Jachul seem to be doing good.

2. [+1,497, -26] It was worth catching on my way to work. The defense was unfortunate which led to one goal but they looked like they were overall doing a lot better than their Ghana game so it was good to see. More than anything, I was happy to see the Russian director's facial expression. I hope they work hard for the rest of the matches.

3. [+1,398, -23] They did better than I thought ㅋㅋㅋ A bit unfortunate but fighting!

-


Source: Naver

1. [+5,311, -96] Han Gukyoung caught my eye the entire game

2. [+5,414, -147] What's cool is that the team seemed to be struggling up to the Ghana match but right as the World Cup starts, they turn it around.

3. [+4,756, -552] I honestly feel like we could've beat Russia

4. [+3,032, -256] What did Kim Bokyung accomplish when he was put in?

5. [+515, -34] Putting my trust in Han Gukyoung and Ki Sungyong... They both did so well.

6. [+435, -51] Pissed me off to see people treating the Russian team like gods and assuming that Korea would automatically lose. I hope they all saw this match.

-