Mixed reports on Nichkhun's comments in China


Article: Chinese media reports, "Nichkhun hopes to grow in China"... JYP claims, "Chinese media exaggerated their report"

Source: MBN TV via Nate

According to Chinese media, Nichkhun said, "I want to grow as an actor in China. 'Although I debuted in Korea, I want to grow in China. Don't think of me as a Korean celebrity but a Chinese actor. I'm half Chinese myself.'"

JYP clarified, "The Chinese media exaggerated his words of wanting to promote actively in China. The comment about him asking to be viewed as a Chinese actor is a lie."

1. [+2,327, -50] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He asked not to think of himself as a Korean celebrity ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I bet that EXO kid isn't the only unique case? All of the kids from China are like that

2. [+2,170, -44] So is he saying that he's made enough money in Korea

3. [+2,104, -47] I guess you can't do anything about Chinese kids... I bet he'll be leaving soon too.

4. [+189, -12] Ever since his big scandal in Korea, no one wants to cast him anymore. Personally, I don't like him the more I see him. Drunk driving laws in Thailand are enforced strictly so there's no way he wouldn't have known the severity of it but he still went ahead and did it in Korea. Imagine how badly he looked down on Korea to go ahead with a crime like that. ....... And now that no one in Korea wants to work with him, he goes to China and says he wants to do well there. He knows he's made all that he can in Korea. He totally sweeps his crime under the rug and promotes in China like it's no problem. .....

5. [+180, -9] So stop contracting the Chinese... How many times has this happened already.

6. [+147, -9] Why? Do the Chinese allow drunk driving there?

8. [+115, -7] I think it's time to stop using foreigner idols ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-