TOP explains why he doesn't often take selcas


Article: TOP "I don't take selcas often, I don't understand the appeal of SNS"

Source:
Mydaily via Naver

"Since my career entails that I eb in front of the camera often, I don't enjoy taking selcas. I do take pictures of scenery sometimes but not selcas. I personally don't understand the appeal of SNS. I'd rather work hard behind the scenes in the time I'd be doing SNS."

1. [+5,264, -342] Isn't this normal? Way better than the other kids who are uploading proof shots of their votes on SNS right now

2. [+4,413, -71] Certainly better for celebrities to stay away from SNS

3. [+3,904, -62] Yeah... better to not do it than accidentally cause a controversy.

4. [+3,779, -70] You are right....

5. [+1,493, -66] Should ask GD why he uses SNS ㅎㅎ

6. [+1,329, -23] All of Big Bang uses SNS aside from TOP ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He dissed them ㅋㅋㅋ Anyway, when's the Big Bang comeback

7. [+1,227, -59] GD knows how to use SNS properly... There's no right or wrong answer but using SNS properly can benefit you as much as it can hurt you.

8. [+1,113, -64] "I'd rather work hard behind the scenes in the time I'd be doing SNS." << Really cool of him

-