Kris interacts with Chinese reps on Weibo


Article: Kris, will he return to promotions... Weibo interactions with popular Chinese movie rep of 'Tiny Times'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+1,584, -32] Farewell, Wu Yifan. Don't write his name as Kris, use Wu Yifan in article titles from now on. Kris is his stage name within EXO.

2. [+1,348, -32] He's not Kris, he's Wu Yifan.

3. [+1,210, -46] Don't think of coming back. I don't know why someone like you is receiving support. ㅋ I wish that at least he'd upload an apology.

4. [+1,002, -42] He's no longer Kris, he's Wu Yifan. I believed that he'd return but not anymore...

5. [+841, -64] ㅜㅜ.. Farewell, Wu Yifan. Never will I call your name by my mouth again...

6. [+205, -8] Funny how he didn't do anything a year ago when EXO wasn't popular and Chinese reps didn't want him but now he disappears with EXO's fame.

7. [+170, -5] Imagine the expenses when he loses his lawsuit ㅋㅋ Might as well start working now to save up as much money as possible since it's all going to be spent on his penalty.

8. [+116, -5] Honestly, I don't want to read your articles anymore. You were someone who should've never been in EXO in the first place.

-