f(x) releases Amber's comeback teaser


Article: f(x) releases Amber's teaser image... members all complete a 'shocking' transformation

Source: News 24 via Naver

1. [+143, -16] A shocking transformation... does that mean they're putting Amber in a skirt??

2. [+69, -12] I was so surprised with how much prettier Luna got. I'm sure she got a lot of stress over the past T

3. [+53, -6] I feel bad that the other members have to go to extreme measures because of Sulli...

4. [+66, -20] SM-ah... What're you doing to the kids... huh? What's going on... Couldn't you warn the fans beforehand... What is this concept.. it scares me.. What're they going to bring out this time? ^^;;; I'm still listening to last year's album just fine.

5. [+37, -8] Thought she had a bruised knee at first

6. [+26, -6] No choice but for them to go with a sexy fantasy concept with Sulli throwing away their little sister image. Their concept has gotten convoluted because of Choiza.

7. [+15, -2] Just once, I want to see Amber with a feminine concept...

-