Jung Jun Young and Jung Yoomi leave wrap up their marriage on 'WGM'


Article: [Exclusive] Jung Jun Young and Jung Yoomi leave 'WGM' after 8 months... "Finished recording"

Source:
OSEN via Nave

1. [+5,319, -88] They were bizarre people who didn't seem interested in either anyway

2. [+3,651, -162] I recommend Gain and Joo Ji Hoon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+3,194, -61] When will the producers leave the show?

4. [+2,869, -50] Good decision. Even though it's all scripted, I've never seen a couple as uncouple-like as them

5. [+645, -13] Reminds me of Lee Joon's reason for leaving. "As a human, I can't act a lie that's obvious to the eyes" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+598, -27] Jung Jun Young was funny to watch but they weren't a couple who matched. Lately, I've been enjoying Hong Jin Young and Nam Goong Min.

7. [+458, -49] Jung Jun Young's finally free from 'WGM' ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+296, -66] Finally! I hope Jung Yoomi stops media playing using him and WGM stops distorting the images of their cast members!

-