Honey Lee reveals her mom cried after giving birth to her


Article: 'Four Sons One Daughter' Honey Lee, "I was sad when my mom told me that she cried after giving birth to me"

Source:
TV Report via Naver

A mother on the show revealed that she had given birth to six daughters in a row hoping for a son. Honey Lee said on the topic, "I also heard that my mother cried after giving birth to me and it made me sad." Honey Lee's mother had wanted her second child to be a son so she could stop giving birth but had Honey Lee and cried. She finally gave birth to a son the third time.

1. [+3,413, -44] What would she have done if she did not give birth to such a beautiful second daughter?! ^^

2. [+2,861, -32] She cried then but she's probably smiling now because of Honey Lee ㅋㅋ She's so pretty ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2,133, -25] My mom also says things about how she felt when she had me and it upsets me a lot.. I understand her.

4. [+1,696, -34] I really like how Honey Lee's honest and charming ♥

5. [+414, -15] Do people really dislike daughters that much? I'm tired of oldies who obsess over sons.

6. [+388, -28] Everyone was obsessed with sons back then but everyone's obsessed with daughters now ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+358, -6] I don't get why adults say that... I still remember everything adults said when I was younger but they really need to watch what they say because kids remember it and understand it when they grow up.

8. [+344, -9] She cried then but Honey Lee's 4th place Miss Universe ㅋ

9. [+332, -7] That really hurts you. My friend's the second daughter in he family with an older sister and a younger sister and the fourth maknae is a boy. He gets all of the attention and blessings.

10. [+241, -1] Just how obsessed with sons were they that when a life was born, she did not bless it but cried... is a woman that useless of a presence? ㅋ I'm a man but it's ridiculous to me how women are treated as useless. Whether a baby's a son or a daughter, just raise it right ㅋㅋㅋ

-