TOP and Sohee couple up for new pictorial shoot


Article: TOP and Sohee wear a couple look for pictorial filming 'superior visuals'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+748, -97] I feel like Sohee will do really well even after leaving the Wonder Girls

2. [+499, -40] Oh oh... Reminds me of the past days

3. [+415, -85] Honestly, they don't match each other but they are individually charming!! ㅎㅎㅎ

4. [+60, -6] The two who took over 2008 by storm... I want to go back to the days of Bang Girls (TN: lolol)

5. [+57, -11] Wonder Girls and Big Bang... the best idol groups of my life.

6. [+56, -4] Makes me miss the old days.. They were also Music Core MCs together!

7. [+47, -5] A pictorial with Sohee and G-Dragon would be legendary

8. [+46, -5] I miss Bang Girl

9. [+40, -1] Reminds me of the days when Wonder Girls and Big Bang were both the hottest groups ㅎㅎ Must've been a while since TOP and Sohee saw each other ㅎㅎㅎ

10. [+39, -5] TVXQ, Big Bang, and the Wonder Girls were legends.

-