Justin Bieber gets a Korean tattoo

'bi-beo'

Article: Justin Bieber gets a Korean tattoo, his love for Korea is this much? 'Hangeul + hahoe mask' shock

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+1,270, -92] Am I weird? I know that Bieber's been on the chopping block a lot for his actions but from the perspective of a Korean citizen, I find it cool for a singer as famous worldwide as he is to have love for our country to the point of tattooing it on... I don't think it's right to judge his character just off of that.

2. [+1,158, -54] Eh??? Random;;;;; but I'm always grateful for Korean love. ㅎ

3. [+862, -69] It's not like people get tattoos in English because they love America... They just happened to find something unique and visually appealing so they chose it ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+38, -4] If his love for Korea is real, then I'm thankful. He wrote his name Bieber in Korean ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+33, -3] His tattoo's cute. It may just be a tattoo but people don't get those things as a joke ㅋㅋ He must really have love.

6. [+27, -4] I'm not defending Bieber but for a kid to made so much money at a young age and to be in a position where everyone looks up to you, I don't see anyone who told him right from wrong... I'd be bored if I were him too, right? Imagine how bored he is... It's the situation that made him turn out like that is all I'm saying..

7. [+17, -2] Rather than because he loves Korea... I think he chose Hangeul and the hahoe mask because it looks exotic and unique.

8. [+17, -6] Hangeul does look pretty to western eyes ㅋㅋㅋ It definitely looks Asian...

-