2NE1 worries about being behind on dating


Article: 2NE1 "We're behind on dating... Sandara is really worried"

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+668, -116] ㅎㅎㅎ I'd be worried as Dara too ㅎㅎㅎ and Soshi has changed to Dating Generation

2. [+491, -48] I would believe the other members not dating but I bet Sandara just hasn't been caught by a journalist yet

3. [+444, -24] Dara's cute and bright so I feel like she'd be popular with men but she puts up a wall around herself so dating might be difficult...

4. [+395, -17] She shouldn't be worried, she's so youthful looking considering her age

5. [+300, -15] I find it more of a problem that girl groups aren't allowed to date at an age where they should be able to, not the fact that they're dating at all. It's not like they're going to date their fans just because they're single. Fans who give up on a group because they're dating are pathetic.

6. [+60, -7] I've seen at least 10 celebrities choose Dara as their ideal type but Dara's so timid ㅋㅋ

7. [+60, -7] Sandara needs a boyfriend who will take care of her by her side ㅠㅠ Date someone >< but 2NE1 as a whole have force but are on the shy side ㅜ

8. [+56, -7] With a face like that, I wouldn't be worried.

-