Kim Soo Hyun's old Cyworld post comes back to haunt him with embarrassment


Article: Kim Soo Hyun's past tryhard post gains attention

Source:
Star News via Nate

2008.08.15

"I want you to be sad, want to die, and be regretful because of me.
No matter who you look at, you should only think of me.
You should never suspect anything of me.
You can't concern yourself with my matters because it bothers me.
I'm good at swearing.
You need to always be there for me because I crave attention.
You have to be quick on reading me because I have a hot temper.
I'll kill you if you try to school me.
Ah.... buy me some medicine. I get sick frequently.
I have an irregular pulse and need surgery for it.

Now, try and love me.
Throw me away if you can't.
So at least I can cry sorrowfully."

1. [+1,566, -28] Ah so embarrassing ㅋㅋ In my teen years, I crapped a lot of posts like that on my own mini-homepage ㅋㅋ Ah ㅡㅡ Thank god I'm not a celebrity. I would've been exiled the minute I debuted.

2. [+1,379, -18] ㅋㅋㅋ Agh ㅋㅋㅋ I would kick my blanket in the air every night if I were him

3. [+1,103, -32] Ah I want to shield this but ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ how.. ㅋㅋ

4. [+135, -4] My hands and feet have been deleted.

5. [+102, -5] Can't leave out Jang Geun Suk when we're talking about tryhard SNS posts.

6. [+92, -19] Seems like the blind items on him were true about him being... a bit crazy. They said that celebrities who date him end up being disgusted by him after the second or third date.

7. [+87, -12] His image is what is keeping him afloat as a celebrity ㅋㅋㅋ Some of his past photos are .. no joke.

8. [+84, -22] don't make fun of him so much ㅋㅋ Writing things like that was the trend back then ㅋㅋ I'm sure all of you had a tryhard post in your Cyworld diaries.

-