Sunye apologizes for her decisions impacting the Wonder Girls


Article: Sunye "I'm sorry that the Wonder Girls can't promote because of my decisions"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

"I'm genuinely sorry that the Wonder Girls can't promote for our fans because of my decisions. I know that my words can't console you but I felt that I had to at least apologize. Please continue to support the Wonder Girls' individual activities! I'm very grateful of this year because of you. Thank you. I hope that you all found luck in 2013! Have a Merry Christmas."

1. [+1,705, -86] So she read the comments... then why did she renew her contract?

2. [+1,537, -75] Took you a long time to be sorry...

3. [+1,272, -71] As long as she knows

4. [+143, -12] Daebak ㅋㅋㅋ If you're so sorry, leave the group already ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+99, -9] A pity for the other members, really.

-

Source: Naver

1. [+1,570, -58] Dug the grave with their American advancement, bought a cask with Sunmi's withdrawal, buried the cask with Hyelim's addition, and finally laid the dirt over with Sunye's marriage.

2. [+1,203, -53] Seems like anyone who's lived overseas once doesn't want to come back to Korea to live

3. [+1,110, -49] So what do you plan to do about the Wonder Girls, Sunye

4. [+1,066, -102] Why so many articles about a non-celebrity ajumma? No one cares

5. [+982, -44] She used to be the one who kept the Wonder Girls together... now she's the one breaking it./

-