Hara wants to show that she is maturing


Article: Goo Hara "There are people who still view me as naive"

Source:
Mydaily via Naver

"Because I debuted at such a young age, there are people who still view me as naive (young). Instead of changing myself rapidly, I want to show them that I'm slowly maturing as a woman."

1. [+5,534, -113] Because you act young..

2. [+4,640, -171] I still can't forget her throwing that water bottle on Radio Star

3. [+4,481, -113] Your actions are still too immature

4. [+3,384, -154] Because you have an elementary school body where you can't tell the back and the front apart

5. [+976, -40] Hara and Jiyoung are obsessed with talking about how they hate being viewed as young

6. [+921, -44] She was such a bad MC, kept glossing over everything with a blank facial expression and not even responding to comments by the other MCs

7. [+806, -29] Here she is whining again ㅋㅋ How about you start talking like an adult if you want to be taken seriously

8. [+735, -45] No one views you as young, we view you as immature. You don't seem to want to grow up considering you go around throwing water bottles at your seniors.

-