SNSD's concert



Reader request.

-

Article: SNSD's fairy tale-like concert! A look into their 2014 comeback

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

1. [+79, -25] No matter what Soshi antis say, they are still the indisputable one top when it comes to girl groups. Just admit it. Look at the numbers when it comes to their fanclub, it's a wall you can't climb over. The fact that they're even holding concerts is a feat in itself.

2. [+54, -15] I need to see an SNSD concert myself someday... I wonder if they'll have another one.

3. [+41, -10] Seeing the solo stages on YouTube makes me so sad that I didn't go ㅠㅠ I'll have to buy the DVD

4. [+39, -11] They're certainly dressed like fairy tale characters

5. [+37, -10] Soshi jjang jjang girls ㅠㅠ Always be supporting you

6. [+36, -12] Kya~ time to look for fancams. Soshi kids have always sung pop songs so I'm looking forward to their Korean song covers. It's a fresh idea~ㅋㅋ

7. [+28, -7] So sick of people bringing up their ages ㅋㅋㅋ Then should all of the groups start changing their names to Wonder Women, Super Men, Empire Adults, Woman Day???

8. [+36, -15] I hope SNSD comes back with a cute song like Gee

-