TV: [Spoilers!!!] Reply 1994


Article: 'Reply 1994' Go Ara cries over a miracle amidst the Sampoong Department Store collapse

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+800, -3] I related so hard to the plot today, it broke my heart ㅠㅠ The scene where Dongil ajusshi found out about his friend having limited time and screaming in pain over it... Then his words at the funeral... Why you.. Why you when there are so many other bad men.. As someone who had to let go of a friend first myself, those were words I wanted to say as well. Why someone as good as you... I'm sure everyone who lost someone in the Sampoong Department Store collapse feels the same. This is an amazing drama. I was only a junior high school student then and didn't think much of the incident but now I realize that so many people were hurting... I request a brighter plot tomorrow.

2. [+621, -48] ㅋㅋㅋ And everyone last week said the drama wouldn't touch on the Sampoong Department Store disaster

3. [+69, -12] When Najung hugged Chilbong while crying, I silently hoped that she'd have feelings for him ㅜㅜ

4. [+57, -18] I still want to believe that she has a chance with Chilbong ㅠㅠ... Getting together with Trash is such an easy plot~~

5. [+40, -2] I really hoped that the ajusshi with the watch would be alive.. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I cried while watching

6. [+39, -1] It was so scary and sad to hear all of the beepers go off...

7. [+36, -3] Broke my heart to see Najung crying and hugging Chilbong after seeing that he was okay ㅠㅠ That disaster was so unfortunate ㅠㅠㅠ

-

Article: 'Reply 1994' Jung Woo and Go Ara's romantic hug, their feelings connect

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+402, -13] Trash looked so handsome sticking his head out to see Najung in front of the boarding house~

2. [+392, -8] "Better run out"

3. [+378, -10] ㅠ I cried along with Najung, Samchunpo, and Yoonjiin ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+51, -6] Finally Jung Woo is making it obvious that he likes Go Ara... It was only Chilbong all along.

5. [+49, -3] Ahhhhhh when he grabbed her hand after saying "Does our Jungi want to go on a date with oppa?" ♥♥

6. [+46, -2] The fog covered crosswalk in the preview... Hopefully they won't put in a car accident into the plot? I'll rip your hair out if you do!

7. [+32, -3] ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Today's episode was so sad but I got all happy seeing Trash... ㅋㅋㅋ

-

Article: [Exclusive] 'Reply 1994' to extend one episode... 21 episode total

Source:
Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+3,973, -92] What will I live for when this drama ends...

2. [+2,9333, -54] They can totally add on another episode!

3. [+1,722, -46] No, don't leave us sob sob

4. [+1,549, -40] Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. [+751, -10] I remember people saying Go Ara was a miscast when 1994 first started... This season seems to be a success. Amazing.

-