TV: [Spoilers!!!] Mirae's Choice


Article: "Mirae's Choice" Will something bad happen to Yoon Eun Hye and Lee Dong Gun's son?

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+152, -12] The drama was fun at first but I'm losing interest the longer it goes on... makjang's the trend lately, I think the scriptwriter should consider adding some makjang elements as well

2. [+118, -19] Wow, this drama is so frustrating. I hope the viewer ratings continue to drop. I am never watching another drama from this scriptwriter again.

3. [+91, -6] I just watch it because there's nothing else to watch ㅋㅋ It's not that bad

4. [+11, -2] It was so fun at first... but the plot got lost in the mountains after the love triangle... It feels like a waste of time even downloading it so I stopped watching altogether. I guess I'll catch the final episode sometime. I refuse to watch another drama from this scriptwriter...

5. [+11, -2] Seriously, the script is so bad... It was only fun up to the 4th episode. Ever since, it's been a frustrating plot with boring episodes and colorless characters... Lee Dong Gun and Jung Yonghwa cannot make up for that with their visuals.

-