Junhyung to release a solo album next month


Article: [Exclusive] B2ST Junhyung to release a solo album in December... all composed and written by him

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+436, -43] I hope that he pays extra attention to his compositions, especially since plagiarism is so rampant nowadays

2. [+497, -118] Hoping he doesn't get into another controversy with GD. He's been caught a few times already, he had to have copied somewhat... I hope he finds his own color.

3. [+467, -180] He oddly feels like a downgraded version of GD.. although he hasn't been copying his style as much lately like before.

4. [+299, -61] As a Big Bang fan myself, I wish people would stop bringing up GD in his articles. It's really low to use the name of your favorite artist to put down another artist. Please be mature fans.

5. [+118, -20] I'm a Big Bang fan but I like Junhyung's rap voice. I personally hope he doesn't get connected to GD anymore and that he finds his own unique color with a great song.

6. [+105, -22] I know as a Big Bang fan that there weren't many similarities between them. GD has a confident, modern touch to his rap while Junhyung's rap is more lyrical and lonely sounding. His fashion lately has also been looking quite different. GD fans know quite well these differences.

7. [+94, -24] So this is what Doojoon was talking about!!! Hoping for the best

8. [+80, -16] I liked his song Caffeine. I like Big Bang and B2ST out of all the idol groups.

-