Follow Up: Ahreum


Article: 'T-ara withdrawal' Ahreum "I'm a kid that does it when I say I will"

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+527, -7] No really, what's wrong with her? Is she really possessed? Or is she mentally ill because of T-ara now? I was reading her Pann while home alone last night and almost pissed my pants;

2. [+459, -6] All of her posts make no sense and her pictures give me goose bumps...

3. [+454, -10] There's a video of her saying she's having a sleepover with her friends and she flips the camera around to show us but there's no one there;

-

Article: Former T-ara member Ahreum's agency responds, "Please stop spreading excessive stories about Ahreum"

Source: MT via Naver

1. [+572, -17] Excessive...? Why is it wrong for us to suggest that she gets mental help after seeing all of the horrific things she's doing?

2. [+500, -9] Why is it that none of the kids in that agency have a quiet day to their name...

3. [+329, -26] Don't give her attention. Whether she's really sick or looking for attention, giving her attention isn't the answer.

4. [+39, -0] I was searching her up because I was curious about who she was and ended up closing the tab right away because I got so scared.. She had a ghost picture that gave me goose bumps and another one with her face painted black.. Can't Naver take down those photos? They're really scary..ㅠ

5. [+34, -3] Ahreum put up another post on Instagram saying, "I was just acting. I'm with my mom and friend outside right now (V sign + wink). Ghost? Possessed? You mean Beauty? (play on words) Fools." It seems she's trying to call it acting now that the media is putting attention on it. Even now, her words don't make sense stringed together.

-