UEE denies sponsor rumors


Article: UEE clarifies rumors about having a big company sponsor, "I was really shocked, it's not true at all"

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+476, -113] I really like how UEE works hard at everything she does! I never knew any of the After School members until UEE helped them gain popularity. People mention her figure a lot but I like that she works hard at acting and variety shows and is close with her dad and the other Five Girls members

2. [+377, -95] I like that UEE's personality is honest ㅎㅎ

3. [+313, -84] UEE's photoshopped picture and all those bad rumors being spread... whoever did them should be thrown in jail.

4. [+73, -46] But think about it... how can someone gain that much popularity for 'honey thighs' alone? And she wasn't exactly the best visual around when she debuted either... How can a rookie realistically get cast in a drama, huge CF deals, and become the most popular member of a group that wasn't even popular to begin with? UEE works really hard but hard work doesn't always equate to popularity gained. She got huge through a sponsor in the beginning and then worked hard from there... I heard that Raina? or whatever her name is got a sponsor offer too but she rejected it and got yelled at by her company CEO for that. I like UEE but... I'm sure everyone knows the truth. It's not like she'd admit to having a sponsor on TV anyway.

5. [+52, -41] What? ㅋㅋㅋ Not going to say anything in case I get sued but let me laugh ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+42, -19] I feel bad for celebrities having to clarify all those rumors

7. [+35, -25] UEE's so pretty, especially after she dieted and lost all her baby fat. Her face looks a lot sharper nowㅜㅜ

8. [+34, -32] Her media play was really bad back in then, though. We'd get dozens of articles about her a day and she was cast in all the famous varieties and dramas... Even at an award show, she came out and performed alone without the After School members. The media forced the honey thighs nickname on her and I remember people wondering why Pledis was focusing on her so much when there are other prettier members in the group too. She's gained a lot of love from the public now because of her hard work but she really had bad rumors back then. I'm glad things are working out for her now!

-


Article: UEE expresses regret at photoshopped nude photo, "It's photoshopped, it's not me"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+151, -5] Am I the only one who doesn't know what picture she's talking about...

2. [+100, -6] That photoshopped picture is really famous, I'm surprised people don't know about it ㅋㅋㅋ Netizens already knew it was photoshopped but someone else photoshopped over it again and started spreading it as a sponsor photo ㅋㅋㅋ Internet haters are really scary

3. [+62, -15] Off topic but UEE was really pretty today... ^^

-