How dare none of you request about Clara!!! Don't you know that she's the #TREND !!!!!!!!!


Article: Clara issues official apology... "Focus on acting"

Source:
Sports Donga via Naver [allkpop stuff here]

"This is Clara. My schedule ended just now~ I think I left too many of my thoughts in posts~ I won't be writing anymore and instead will be focusing on studying and acting. I'd like to sincerely apologize to everyone I made uncomfortable. Thank you to everyone who supported me~*

PS. I'll be continuing the scholarships and medical charity I've been supporting until now~^^+"

1. [+2,952, -74] That random PS ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,684, -89] Did she have to mention the charity part? ㅋㅋ Desperately trying to save her image ㅋㅋ

3. [+2,551, -73] What's up with that PS ㅋㅋㅋ Why not run around town screaming that

4. [+2,059, -101] Can you just screw off already

5. [+927, -13] I feel so bad for her.. because of how stupid she is. Didn't she know that tacking on the PS at the end would reverse the intention of her post?

-