TV: [Spoilers!!!] The Queen's Classroom (Finale)


Article: Finale 'Queen', witch Go Hyun Jung's magic worked... 'happy ending'

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+377, -10] When the witch teacher smiled at the end.... It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that I stuck through all of the episodes just to see that one scene ㅋㅋㅋ I felt so happy seeing that smile

2. [+337, -16] I won't be forgetting the lessons this drama has taught me no matter how much time passes. A round of applause for the great acting shown by the child actors and Go Hyun Jung.

3. [+320, -15] Right until the end, there wasn't one truly bad person in this drama. It was great to see that a 6th grader still had the capability to cry innocently like that... Kids these days seem to be dry of tears, unfortunately. I almost cried with them.

4. [+43, -0] Don't hate on the drama for the low viewer ratings. Every single child actor needs to be given a child actor award and Go Hyun Jung deserves an acting daesang... One of the best dramas I've seen recently since Light and Shadow.

5. [+21, -4] It's been so long since I graduated elementary school but this drama still taught me so much and made me connect to it in so many ways. Go Hyun Jung's acting, of course, was amazing. My heart clenched the longer the episodes went on.

-