TV: [Spoilers!!!] I Hear Your Voice (Finale)


Article: Finale 'I Hear Your Voice' Lee Bo Young and Lee Jong Suk have a happy ending with both love and dreams

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+792, -15] Grass haired prosecutor finally changed hair style ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+710, -38] I was personally happy that they decided to extend the drama. Today's final episode really put everything into place and I think this will be one of the most memorable dramas of my life.

3. [+720, -53] The best drama of my life... It's a drama that stimulates your inner emotions and makes you reflect back onto your life. Despite it ending, I can already feel myself going back to it three years from now. Great job to all of the staff and cast... The one drama that managed to get me home instead of out drinking all night... The last episode really leaves a clump in your heart ㅠ Thank you so much for the happy ending, Park Hye Ryun scriptwriter ^^ Throughout the 18 episodes, my heart was beating allthroughout. ^^

4. [+46, -0] Jung Woong In was amazing... the best devilish acting ever.

5. [+34, -2] I spaced out during the epilogue because the police uniform matched so well... Sooha looked great in it~

6. [+34, -1] The ending was so clean and well organized, all of the stories finally came together and were tied up into one neat little package that you can fit into your pocket! There are no words for the quality! Great job to everyone!!!

-