Rebel couple shocks 'Martian Virus' MCs


Article: Martian Virus rebel couple, MCs in shock over her shocking visuals "So strong"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+428, -26] (・ิω・ิ) I can take off my eyebrows, see ( ・ิω・)ノิิ I can take my nose off too  ( ・ิ ・ิ)ノω

2. [+278, -12] The true psychos always look normal on the outside but with a knife inside

3. [+259, -19] What a mess...

4. [+26, -0] The guy looks like he was made up to look like that but the girl looks like she has that force to pull this look off on a regular basis

5. [+26, -2] Koreans really have a hard time dealing with anyone unique or out of the box. It's nice to see people with their own individual style, why call them a mess for that? Leave them alone ㅋㅋ

6. [+16, -1] Leave them alone if they're not harming anyone else... I remember in the past, anyone who had dyed hair or wore shorts was considered a rebel but it's the norm now. We're probably worse for judging them.

7. [+16, -1] I dress normally for my job but... somewhere deep inside me, there's a person who wants to dye my hair a bright color with an eyebrow piercing and unique clothes.. but I'm hiding myself ㅋㅋ I'm really jealous of people who live their lives like that~ ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+8, -4] I've never seen a person like that on the streets... This has to be staged. This seems like something you'd see more overseas.

9. [+7, -0] I imagine when they get married and have a baby, the baby will be so scared

10. [+6, -0] Even people who look like that have a boyfriend/girlfriend...

-