GD to incorporate folk elements into his song


Reader request.

-

Article: 2NE1 is 'reggae', G-Dragon is folk... unique paths

Source
: OSEN via Nate

1. [+213, -22] I like YG but they haven't put out a song I've been drawn to lately ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+161, -12] If Yang Hyun Suk says there's a comeback in August, it actually means February of the following year

3. [+114, -21] Yeah... I can't really predict what they're going to do next

4. [+40, -21] I was going to hate on GD but hearing that he's going to try folk, I think maybe he can pull it off... Maybe we'll get a song like 1TYM's 'Kwae Ji Na Ching Ching'

5. [+19, -11] I think it'd be cool to incorporate Kukak into songs, although we won't know for sure until we hear the final product. GD gets a lot of hate for his marijuana scandal but you have to admit the kid's got talent.

-

Article: 'Hwashin' CL-Sandara Park to reveal all about discord within 2NE1

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+175, -5] I've been a 2NE1 fan for a while now and this is the first time I'm hearing about any sort of discord. The show is just fishing for attention.

2. [+121, -6] Aren't you bound to fight when you put a bunch of kids together in one house? ㅋㅋ

3. [+113, -2] Discord?? First time I'm hearing about it ㅋㅋ

4. [+93, -1] They had discord? ㅋㅋ You learn something new every day~

5. [+83, -0] Seems like the TV is making up rumors that the public had no idea about

-