Stardom's former CEO Lee Seung Young discovered dead in his basement


Article: [Exclusive] Block B's lawsuit agency former CEO found dead, suicide on the 20th

Source: News 24 via Naver

Lee Seung Young was discovered dead in the basement of his home on the 20th. Will update comments later.

1. [+128, -6] I've never seen them in the news for anything good

2. [+87, -7] With what's happened now, I hope that the truth is revealed and the dead's regret is shed... What is going on... How could they drive a person to his death... Sigh...

3. [+99, -15] I think this group isn't fit for the industry. Whether or not they're right or wrong, they should stop being celebrities and just live normal lives from here on out.

4. [+103, -26] I used to always think the artists were the victims but I think his death shows that it might actually be the agency that has more to say... Seeing as it drove him to suicide, there has to be more to the story that we don't know.

5. [+73, -9] How does this group get themselves into so much trouble? =_= Rest in peace

6. [+50, -15] Upsetting for Block B. They're talented for idols and I thought they had a fresh concept but they just can't seem to escape all these issues.

7. [+36, -1] A shock... ㅠ.ㅠ

8. [+30, -1] This is just hul. I can't say anything but hul...

9. [+37, -11] I've never seen anything positive about Block B in the media. They should just quit the industry and live normal lives.

10. [+35, -15] At this point, you have to admit that there seems to be a curse on the group. They should disband and find a new job.

-