Kim Jang Hoon thinks his American advancement will succeed the moment he gets on the plane


Article: Kim Jang Hoon "The moment I get on the plane, my American advancement will have already become a success" confident statement

Source:
Sports Chosun via Nate

1. [+133, -27] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ let me laugh.

2. [+117, -26] He knows how to put on a show but I think over time, his vocal skills have been getting lost in a ditch. He's so jealous of a junior doing well overseas...

3. [+77, -20] I want to support him but he's really got nothing going for him considering his age... I hope he works at his American advancement not with conceit but with confidence

4. [+29, -2] I admit I like him because he's done a lot for Dokdo but... as a singer... eh..

5. [+24, -7] His live is seriously worse than an idol's..

6. [+23, -5] At his concerts, 2/3 of the songs he sings are songs by other artists... On top of that, he really sucks at singing.

7. [+20, -4] Well, at least he's ambitious ㅋㅋ

8. [+18, -7] At least he does a lot for Dokdo

9. [+15, -3] Can someone please cut off this hyung's internet!

10. [+13, -5] Please age with grace;

-