Won Bin with Victoria and Kim Min Hee

Got a few requests for Victoria so I thought I'd just compile it with his other pictorials these past few weeks.

-

Article: Victoria becomes Won Bin's woman... Outdoor CF filming

Source: Herald News via Nate

1. [+100, -4] Wow seriously. Won Bin fu*king pisses me off. Because he's so handsome.

2. [+66, -8] Won Bin is prettier than Victoria...

3. [+63, -6] I used to think Victoria was really pretty....... but she's just a human being next to a CG......

-

Article: Won Bin and Kim Min Hee's couple pictorial, flower smiles shoulder to shoulder

Source: TV Daily via Nate

1. [+400, -17] I'm a man but... I'm totally more attracted to the person on the left... Am I crazy?

2. [+385, -14] This is my first time seeing a woman's face overshadowed by a man's...

3. [+303, -23] That hand~~~ Move it~

4. [+62, -2] Won Bin just turns anyone next to him into an octopus

5. [+56, -2] Maybe my eyes have lost it.... I see Kim Min Hee as an octopus...

-


Article:
Won Bin's 'masculine' wall kiss video, staring at the lips

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+840, -16] Oh man that woman has won the lottery

2. [+577, -16] Not only the lottery, but she must've saved a country in her previous life

3. [+552, -14] No..

4. [+75, -1] Seriously, how can anyone marry a man like this? Just looking at him will give you high blood pressure, skinship will put you in a coma... It's either going to be someone with strong resistance to these effects or a woman with a confidence that hits the sky.. Does such a woman exist in our country?

-

Telzone post that compiled Won Bin's recent pictorials/CFs. Included are Victoria, Kang Sora, Kim Min Hee, Song Hye Gyo, Choi Kang Hee. [click source to view pictures]

1. [+18] Please don't stick in singers when there are actress-nims~ Won Bin and Shin Min Ah match the best.

2. [+16] If I had to choose, it'd be Shin Min Ah...

3. [+13] None of them match him...

-