TV: Iris 2 vs That Winter vs 7th Grade Civil Servant


I will have separate TV reaction posts for 'Iris 2' and 'That Winter' pilots later tonight.

-

Article: 'Iris 2' vs 'That Winter' vs '7th Grade Civil Servant' the D-DAY of decision

Source: E-News via Nate

1. [+298, -90] 7th Grade for me~~~~!!!

2. [+222, -20] Seriously, the new Wed/Thurs dramas are all daebak

3. [+156, -22] I'm just going to download them all when they end and watch it all at once ㅋ

4. [+53, -22] Sorry, I'm already into 7th Gradeeee

5. [+53, -26] Oh oh...!! But I need to watch 7th Grade.. I'll watch the reruns for the other dramas..

6. [+50, -24] 7th Grade!!

7. [+43, -18] 7th Grade

8. [+41, -17] Already into 7th Grade.. ♥

9. [+37, -0] It's a pity because all three dramas have what it takes to be #1 in viewer ratinsgs.. They should've balanced them out, why air them all at once -_-;;; But since the plots are all different, I think it'd be fun to pick and choose

10. [+35, -1] Reminds me of when Prosecutor Princess, Personal Taste, and Cinderella Sister all aired at once on Wed/Thurs.. It was daebak then too ㅋㅋㅋ

-