Kyuhyun requires more minerals


Article: Kyuhyun confesses to never being in a relationship "I have no dating experience, I don't meet with a lot of celebrities either"

Source: Newsen via Nate

Cons to being famous: "You can't date. I've never dated before and I don't really like meeting with celebrities that often so I don't have any dating experience."

1. [+218, -6] I think the journalist added the "never" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sounds like he meant he hasn't dated since becoming a celebrity

2. [+204, -30] I've been a physiognomist for 30 years and by just looking at his face, I can tell that he likes gaming over women, especially those strategy simulation games. You call them game otakus, right?

3. [+107, -7] Hong Suk Chun: Sweet~♡

4. [+42, -6] Kyuhyun-ah, Suk Hyun hyung is waiting for you~ Kyu~!

5. [+36, -8] Didn't you say your first kiss was in high school ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+29, -4] You normally don't care about women or anything else when you're addicted to gaming. Having more minerals is more important than having a lot of women.

7. [+18, -2] I don't believe it. He's the most decent one in Super Junior so how does that make sense?

-