Brave Brothers reveals he was happy to sacrifice himself for Yang Hyun Suk


Article: Brave Brothers "I sacrified myself in YG for Yang Hyun Suk, and I was happy to do it"

Source: Sports Seoul via Nate

"I wanted to be of help to Yang Hyun Suk. I didn't care about the money, I just wanted to make good songs to see Yang Hyun Suk be happy. At the time, we were preparing Big Bang and I knew that if the team did well, Yang Hyun Suk would be happy, which would make me happy in return. For Yang Hyun Suk, I stopped going home, stopped drinking, and just worked for three years straight. Sacrificing myself like this for him made me happy, especially since I could see my efforts come to fruition."

1. [+344, -91] How is this a sacrifice? Isn't he the one that benefited from all of this since he got his name out there with Big Bang and got all the royalties?ㅡㅡ

2. [+249, -28] Sacrifice: To offer or throw away one's life, wealth, honor, or profit for another person or a goal.

3. [+232, -38] But he left the company

4. [+54, -9] I don't see it as sacrifice but rather him learning from YG and finding success through it. Brave Brothers dreamt of becoming a singer but discovered his talent for producing, and it was Yang Hyun Suk and YG that helped further foster that talent. They let Brave Brothers run Lexy's title track and then get his name out there with "Last Farewell" before he eventually left to form his own company. I don't see it s sacrifice but more as receiving help.

5. [+45, -1] Isn't he the one that wrote a diss rap after he started his own company saying he was trapped inside all day long doing nothing but work. How two faced of him.

6. [+45, -4] Stop talking about Big Bang and YG ㅋㅋㅋ If anyone else heard this, they'd think he raised Big Bang on his own

-

Article: Brave Brothers "During my days as YG's producer, I was happy to sacrifice myself for Yang Hyun Suk"

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+65, -6] Why if it isn't the man that co-produced "Last Farewell" only to hide his feet once a plagiarism accusation arose. It wasn't until wa~~~~y later that he started bragging about the song as if he composed it himself.

2. [+47, -6] Brave Brothers uses YG way too much. It's like he can't go a show without talking about YG, it's all he ever talks about.

3. [+44, -4] When Kwon Jiyong was releasing 'Heartbreaker', it was obvious he was trying to compete against him, delaying his own album every time Jiyong delayed his. They eventually released them together but Brave Brothers' album failed in comparison.

-