Kim Young Kwang makes first public appearance since controversy


Article: Kim Young Kwang's first public appearance since 'physical appearance controversy' "I'm sorry for causing a disturbance"

Source:
Asia Today via Nate

"I'm sorry to those that support me for having caused such a disturbance. I've written a post on my clarification and what happened on my fancafe, so please refer to that for background."

1. [+510, -28] This is why a person's image is so important.. No matter what he does, he's just ugly to me now..

2. [+404, -14] You can hate ugly people. It's not right, but you're only human so it's possible. What's wrong, however, is expressing those thoughts in a magazine interview. It's not a mistake if you've said it more than once.

3. [+359, -12] I don't know who he's kidding with this 'unintentional' stuff..

-

"So easy for a celebrity to ruin his career overnight..."

"He should've said he'll try to fix his views instead of saying it was a misunderstanding."

"Career's so over..."

"I really hate when models act like they're better than everyone and consider themselves celebrities when all they have to show for it is their body."

"For a public figure to lay out so explicitly the type of body he hates in a hypothetical woman is basically just an attack against his fans and the people who like him."

"People are pissed and he needs to salvage his career... I wonder what he's thinking right now. 'How pathetic of these losers to be pissing me off.'"

"This is why celebrities market themselves to be mysterious. It's so easy to expose yourself as being stupid or ignorant the more you talk on TV. Just shut up and do your job."

"He probably thinks the only people hating him are girls with thick thighs."

"The fact that he has physical traits that he likes and dislikes or prefers over others isn't the problem because everyone has their own standards of beauty. The problem is when he treats people differently based on just those physical traits alone."

-