Cao Lu brings back FIESTAR pro bono

 Article: Cao Lu brings back FIESTAR with personal funds, in Korea on a vacation visa and 'working all TV appearances for free'

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+104] Her love for her group is so real 😢 I wish the best for FIESTAR 👏👏👏👏👏

[+63] She's amazing 👏👏 We've seen so many Chinese idols throw their groups away and ignore us after they go back to China, but Cao Lu's the complete opposite. She worked hard to save up her money in China so that she could reunite with her group back in Korea... I want to make sure that she feels that her efforts have been fruitful!!!

[+42] Loyal Cao Lu 😍😍😍

[+11] I wish nothing but the best for Cao Lu, I hope this is a new chance for FIESTAR to shine some light ㅠㅠ Yeji is such a good rapper

[+0] I remember so many were haters when Cao Lu went back to China and started going on shows... where're all the haters now ^^ I wish FIESTAR the best

[+3] Cao Lu, amazing woman of loyalty 👏👏

[+2] That's quite amazing

-