'I-Land 2' confirms final debut members for IZNA

Article: Teddy girl group IZNA is born... 'I-Land 2' final members debut as 7

Source: Insight [2] via Instagram

[+156] They are not under Teddy's label, nor are they Teddy's girl group~ The Black Label has their own girl group coming out separately, and Teddy's just a producer for I-Land~

- [+4] Oh thanks for the clarification, I wouldn't have known and just assumed this was Teddy's group

- [+21] Makes me wonder if the marketing tactic is to purposely make people think this is Teddy's group like they did with Le Sserafim

[+81] They really couldn't have added Fuko? She cried so hard, it absolutely broke my heart. She's improved so much since Girl's Planet, feels like she was practically all the way there only to be dropped right at the last moment 😢

[+77] One thing's for sure, Teddy is damn good at producing songs

[+58] Such a waste to not pick Fuko. She cried so hard when Jung Sebi got picked after announcing the original six 😢 Fuko deserved to make it

[+34] Why not Fuko ㅜㅜ did she not win any favors with the PD picks 

[+16] Still unbelievable to me that Fuko didn't make it, Jiyoon and Fuko were my biases

[+4] Fuko ã… ã…  my bias

[+13] I kept voting for Fuko....

[+32] Oh no, Fuko didn't make it ã… ã…  aigoo

[+17] Fuko ã… ã… 

[+24] I had hoped Fuko would make it instead of Jung Sebi

[+3] They're so damn ugly ã…‹ã…‹ I had high hopes after hearing it was Teddy's group

[+2] Was Fuko not always at the top?

-