Hwang Jung Eum confirms dating rumors with basketball star in midst of divorce

Article: Hwang Jung Eum reps confirm dating rumors with basketball star... five months after divorce announcement, "recently developed feelings for each other"

Source: Star News via Nate

[+513, -60] I think it's funny that people feel the need to try and lecture her at all. Her ex-husband was found to have cheated on her multiple times, what's so wrong about her finally dating someone new after filing for divorce? She's rich, acting responsibly, has custody of her kids~ I think we should all be celebrating that she isn't thinking dark thoughts and is moving forward with her life.

[+181, -14] I've noticed with women who have no eye for scoping out good partners, they repeat the same mistake over and over again

[+78, -7] Her life is sure eventful~

[+40, -43] I support you

[+36, -49] Quite cool.. you only get one life, after all, live it to your fullest ~^^

[+24, -2] I mean, the divorce isn't finalized yet... and she's announcing a new relationship?

[+19, -0] I suppose she's the type who can't stand being alone

[+10, -0] Wow~ if I ever went through all that she did, I'd be so over men now... but I guess she can't live without one

[+9, -0] Another athlete

[+9, -0] Amazing

[+4, -0] She barely just filed for divorce. She really can't live without a man? He's so much younger than her too ㅋㅋㅋ

[+4, -0] Would've been better if she announced it after their divorce was finalized

[+2, -0] Both parties probably know it's just a fun relationship to date and enjoy themselves in, I doubt Hwang Jung Eum is ever thinking of marriage again

-

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+2,512] Her ex was cheating on her the entire duration of their marriage, and is still cheating on her as we speak, what does "finalizing the divorce" even matter in this context? If he's cheating, she can cheat, too. She has no need to be considerate of his feelings anymore.

[+221] It's barely been that long since they filed for divorce

[+37] People need to realize that she wouldn't even be in a divorce if her husband wasn't cheating on her ㅋ why does the public only demand that the mother be considerate of the children? Why not the father too? ㅠ 

[+24] Surprising to me that she has time to date when she has two sons to take care of!

[+1,032] Now this is true revenge against a cheating husband

[+561] They're divorced, no issue here. It's not like she's hiding anything.

[+615] I just want Jung Eum-ssi to be happy

[+93] I support Hwang Jung Eum but I reckon this isn't happy news for basketball player Kim JOng Kyu's parents...

-