Dawn deletes Hyuna's photos from his SNS feed

Article: [Exclusive] Dawn deletes all of ex Hyuna's pictures off of his Instagram... in consideration of her wedding to 'Yong Junhyung'?

Source: Star News via Nate

[+416, -1] Good job, Dawn.. ㅜㅜ she's getting married now so best to forget her..

[+239, -3] I wasn't fond of either of them at first but after hearing him talk on a talk show, he seemed like a decent guy with a lot of potential. I hope he soars high.

[+154, -2] Good job. Now let's get something successful going to show them up.

[+68, -1] Good job~~!!

[+51, -1] Whether it was because of the wedding or not is completely up to him. I would've deleted everything, too. Actually, I would've reset my entire phone and computer.

[+25, -1] That's a normal thing to do

[+17, -1] I don't think he did it to forget her, I think he did it out of consideration for her wedding. He's showing his manners until the very end... A woman should always pick the person who she feels loves her the most, and if Yong Junhyung is that person, then that's it... There was probably a lot of emotional suffering between all of them.

[+7, -0] Good.. forget her.. and start fresh ^^ Dawn fighting

[+5, -0] Seems like a decision he made after debating what would truly be a show of respect and loyalty to her

[+4, -0] I wonder what they'll do about their couple tattoo? Cover it up?

[+2, -0] Good job~ don't worry about that promise of never deleting pictures no matter if you break up or not...

-