Winter's father shows support using Hybe meme

Article: Winter's father cheers on Winter "I'll step on them all for my daughter!" amid Hybe crossfire

Source: Sports Chosun via Nate

[+113, -7] When Bang Shi Hyuk asked if she could stomp on Aespa, Min Hee Jin did not reply

- [+3] She may have left SM but I'm sure she feels like SM idols are still pieces of her artistic work as well

[+88, -2] Unintentional praise by Hybe, really

- [+5] Works for Aespa too because they were suffering after Karina's dating scandal but Hybe made them a hot name in the media again ㅋㅋ

[+83, -5] One thing's for sure, we saw how petty Bang Shi Hyuk can be 

[+71, -4] Why did Hybe never give New Jeans a debut showcase? Now that I think about it, Le Sserafim, Boys Next Door, TWS, and ILLIT all got debut showcases except New Jeans.

[+60, -2] You can stomp on Aespa, right?

[+8, -0] Sigh, Bang Shi Hyuk that dumb loser ㅡㅡ

[+0, -0] Can SM's Aespa stomp on Hybe, I wonder

-