Le Sserafim's Eunchae's "must be hard" has become a meme on college campuses

Article: "Must be hard for you" Hong Eunchae's past statement making fun of students -> is becoming a meme in colleges now

Source: Top Star News via Nate

[+154, -14] You guys need to be reprimanded harshly and banned from promos until further notice

- [+13, -2] Their life's been so easy that they seem so arrogant

- [+8, -1] She'll never know the pains of studying because she will be able to get into any college in Seoul off her idol name without lifting a pencil ㅋㅋ

- [+3, -0] She could've handled this better... instead of opening her eyes wide and putting her hand to her cheek like "must be hard for you~" she could've instead gotten a bit more serious and said, "I know it must be hard for you right now, I can relate because it was hard for me to wake up early for school too, fighting guys" ㅠㅠ

[+83, -8] Who is she, though? I don't think I'd be able to recognize her off the street?? Probably Bang Shi Hyuk's the only person who can recognize her

- [+5, -0] Shi Hyuk actually suffers from face blindness so he wouldn't.. recognize her

[+40, -8] She can mock other students after she's gotten into Yonsei herself ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

[+4, -7] I agree that it was inconsiderate what she said but I don't understand how the hate has gotten to the point where she's headlining right alongside the likes of Jung Junyoung, Seungri, and Kim Ho Joong. She's getting way more hate than what she said warrants.

[+1, -0] Man, let's just all mind our own business. Study hard and build that life that you dream of for yourself...

[+0, -0] Definitely feels like she's getting more hate than she deserves. I don't like her either but I'm starting to feel bad for her. It's not like she's committed some crime or immoral act. Don't accuse me of being Hybe staff, by the way. Hybe creeps me the f*ck out.

[+0, -0] I mean, what else was she supposed to say?

-