Kim Ji Won reveals she underwent strict weight management for a year for her new drama

Article: Kim Ji Won, "I manage what I eat for my looks... cut Chinese food for a year"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

[+72, -4] One of the celebrities I find so pretty. Great actress, no scandals, she seems to do well with everything she's cast in

[+54, -5] She's so pretty, I don't get how someone can be so pretty ㅠㅠ Jiwon-ah, you're the top

[+26, -3] She's gotten so much prettier lately. I had no idea before I started watching her drama, I'm in awe

[+22, -3] Not only is she pretty, she's great at acting too

[+17, -3] Really pretty...

[+4, -1] I just love the way she pronounces everything, and her English sounded good too

[+4, -0] Her beauty is really at its peak lately

[+3, -0] The fact that she's a natural beauty makes my eyes feel at ease

[+3, -0] Natural beauties are the best

[+3, -0] I did notice she's lost more weight since 'My Liberation Notes.' She gets prettier with age.

[+0, -0] I've thought this since 'The Heirs' but I see glimpses of Kim Tae Hee in her. Something about the mouth area and the teeth. 

-