BoA responds to lip filler accusations on 'Marry My Husband'

Article: BoA responds to hate comments about her looks in 'Marry My Husband' "My lips are fine, just overdrawn"

Source: Star News via Nate

[+89, -0] She's not getting hate because she's playing an evil character or because of her looks, she's getting hate because her acting is so bad

[+58, -0] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She has a strong mental because all that work is really obvious looking...

[+28, -0] Her face looks so weird now... this is not the 'Hurricane Venus' BoA of my memories..

[+24, -0] She looks like Harisu now

[+14, -0] And what did you do to your forehead?????!!!

[+2, -0] We all have eyes, you know...

[+1, -0] Anyone can tell that those lips got fillers... no matter how much you deny it ㅋ it looks so unnatural, all I could stare at were her lips...

[+0, -0] Her entire face just looked so off on screen...

[+0, -0] I think she got lip fillers to try to look a little tougher... but with how short she is, that's a tough ask

[+0, -0] Sorry but that does not look normal. Take a closer look.. we're not trying to hate, just suggesting that if you did get something done, don't do it again

-