Avid fans of 'My Ajusshi' disavow the drama

Article: "'My Ajusshi' was my most favorite drama" but now viewers are cutting ties with reruns

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

[+1,383, -35] It was also my most favorite drama in my life... ㅠㅠ

[+1,154, -30] More shocking to me than the drugs is that he was a regular with pr*stitutes 

[+503, -10] Now celebrities won't be able to do his voice as a personal talent

[+433, -59] It's still my favorite drama just for the acting skills of the cast and the writing quality of Park Hae Young

[+290, -17] My Druggie Ajusshi... goodbye, vongole pasta~

[+86, -8] And yet he still hasn't issued an apology to any of his viewers or drama producers, tsk tsk. Not that I expect any character from a man who's been VIP status at pr*stitution parlors. All he cares about is hammering in that he was blackmailed, which sounds like he's only remorseful that he was caught. 

[+66, -1] Especially since his character was one that chose the rightful path no matter the obstacles ㅠㅠ how could you disappoint us like this ㅜㅜ I'm so sad

[+70, -19] If it's your favorite drama, it's your favorite drama... don't cut it out! Separate the work from the artist!

[+55, -5] I remember crying so hard at his character because I could relate to it so hard with my corporate life. I've watched it over and over at least eight times, memorized most of the lines. Is it time for me to let it go now? How bitter. Feels so unfair... why did you have to do this?!

[+49, -1] He's tainted a drama that is as precious as a gem to me...

[+55, -14] I'm still going to watch it. All of you have no problem watching Hollywood movies and dramas from actors who've done way worse, no? ㅎㅎ

[+28, -0] He was a top 1% VIP client of a pr*stitution parlor, having an affair with the owner of such an establishment, spending nearly a year doing drugs at her house... and only now that he's caught, he's framing her out to be a blackmailer. So cunning and gross.

[+26, -1] This is so upsetting. Celebrities need to realize that it's not just their lives that they're ruining. So many people sought solace and consolation through their work, and all of that is a popped bubble now... Instead of whining about the pressures of being a celebrity all the time, why can't you just be decent human beings?

[+21, -1] His life has been more like 'Parasite' than 'My Ajusshi'......

[+18, -0] Tell me you're sorry 10 times ㅜㅜ

[+17, -1] Seriously... give us back 'My Ajusshi'... what have you done to it

[+17, -2] Had this just been a scandal of drugs, he could've recovered... but pr*stitution makes it impossible. 

[+11, -0] My Pr*stitution Ajusshi

-