Netflix releases trailer for 'Squid Game: The Challenge'

 Video: Squid Game: The Challenge, official teaser video

Source: Netflix Korea via YouTube

[+840] I knew it couldn't be but I was hopeful that this was the trailer for season 2 😂

[+232] Wow, they really made it

[+208] This will rely on the contestants being funny, I wonder how it'll turn out? The sets look high quality, though

[+153] My heart dropped because I thought season 2 was finally being released.. dammit

[+104] I ran here thinking it was the trailer for season 2 and I'm like who are all these foreigners

[+88] It's an odd feeling when you're looking forward to it but also not ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ I am curious to see how it all plays out

[+85] Finally! We can watch this challenge this year and look forward to season 2 next year

[+59] That's some pretty good prize money

[+43] So obviously they're not going to be killing the contestants... then what? Make them pass out?
- [+3] Pass out ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹
- [+7] Use taser g*ns
- Probably paint g*ns?

[+15] I have a feeling this will be really funny ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ American survival shows don't hold back on the spice, so I'm looking forward to it ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+13] The games lose their thrill if actual lives aren't on the line ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹ã…‹

[+12] It looks well made 🤣  

-