'Moving' continues to release episodes to tears and cheers each week


Article
: This drama would've been daebak on Netflix... "we all cried together"

Source: Herald Economy via Naver

[+344, -13] Yeah, 'Moving' is a hundred times better than 'Mask Girl.' I couldn't take my eyes off the screen ever since Jo In Sung came on.

[+152, -3] 'Mask Girl' and 'Moving' are the two hottest shows right now, but my vote goes to 'Moving' if I have to pick

[+151, -4] When Ryu Seung Ryong was crying while changing into his pants.. ㅜㅜ I cried with him ㅜㅜ

[+45, -3] There's nothing else to watch on Disney once you finish 'Moving' though ㅡㅡ

[+19, -2] This is a drama worth paying one month of Disney for. Way better than any movie I've seen.

[+11, -0] If any of you are considering subscribing for this, just wait for it to finish so you only have to pay for one month and watch it all at once then. Don't let Disney take us Koreans for fools.

[+6, -0] 'Moving' really needed to be picked up by Netflix

[+3, -0] I totally subscribed to Disney for 'Moving' alone

[+3, -0] Tears poured down my face at Ryu Seung Ryong changing his pants, way too much emotions in that scene

[+2, -0] 'Moving'... first drama in a while that sucked me in like this. It's so good.

[+2, -0] 'Moving' is really good. I've subscribed and will stay subscribed as long as Disney keeps putting out stuff like this. I'm tired of all the Marvel, Star Wars stuff.

[+1, -0] I love all teh characters but Ryu Seung Ryong's Jang Joowon is so cool. A monster romanticist. I've watched his episodes three times over already, and I'm still not tired of him. His character just draws you in. 

[+1, -0] Joined Disney for 'Moving,' zero regrets

-