BTS' V gets away with dancing in public with no one noticing him

Article: BTS V dances in public on a crosswalk but no one recognizes him

Source: Insight via Instagram

[+215] As we always say, people just aren't that interested in others out in public

[+129] BTS is famous as a group but I don't know that translates to individual fame

[+127] I think anyone personally interested in BTS would've recognized him but people who don't watch TV or don't care wouldn't necessarily recognize him

[+117] This just proves that most people aren't really paying attention to others like you'd think out in public... I'm sure they'd feel surprised if V went up to people and was like "I'm BTS V"

[+68] How did people not notice... though I guess I'm always looking at others so I would've caught on right away, but still acted like I didn't out of manners.. ㅋㅋ

[+36] Hmm.. I've been so busy with raising children that my TV has been decor for years now... not sure who any singer is these days ^^;; my K-Pop days ended with god, HOT, and Sechs Kies ㅜㅜ

[+20] I don't think anyone's mind would even go to "that's definitely V dancing in the middle of a public street" ㅋㅋ

[+12] The average person may be aware of a group named BTS but they're not going to have any of the faces or names memorized unless they're a fan

[+7] The people that were waiting at the crosswalk definitely did not look to be the age group that would've recognized a BTS member. And you can tell just by their walk that they already looked busy enough as it is. There was a couple in gray and black clothes that looked like they noticed him, whispered about it amongst themselves, and kept going their way. 

[+7] I'm sure they were pretending not to notice him 

[+7] There are a lot of people who are not as interested in celebrities as you think

[+5] Even if they did notice him, I'm sure their doubts were stronger than their desire to check if it's really him

[+4] Most of the public does not care

[+3] It's probably more exciting for him to not be noticed ㅎㅎ

[+2] Honestly, there are so many weirdos on the streets lately that everyone's probably like, oh look, another kid dancing in public.. 

-