Netflix releases trailer for Korean drama remake 'A Time Called You'

Video: A Time Called You preview trailer

Source: Netflix Korea via YouTube

[+505] Wow, it's going to be no joke with the proper direction and OST

[+250] I've waited over a year for this, finally there's a release date

[+241] These two are actors I had hoped to see together one day.. I'm happy with the trailer, feels like they got all the important parts right. This will be a drama for the books if they nail the cinematography and the OST.

[+213] As someone who has watched the original over and over again, I really didn't have high expectations for the Korean remake, but this makes me feel excited. It looks good... I'm curious to see what the Korean song will be for Wu Bai's Last Dance. 

[+208] I enjoyed the original so much that I didn't have high hopes going into this trailer but it already looks legendary

[+150] If they manage to recreate that cloudy summer vibe of 'Someday or One Day' with the OST, it'll be great...

[+136] I guess I'll have to rewatch 'Someday or One Day' while I wait for this remake 💗

[+88] Crazy.. the Korean remake of 'Someday or One Day' ã… ã… ã…  I'm loving the male lead casting, Ahn Hyo Seob's lips feel so similar to Greg Han's, it's perfect

[+55] I'm already excited, already sad... Ahn Hyo Seob totally has that first love vibe ❤

[+17] The colors of the cinematography, amazing ã… ã…  the music's perfect, the vibe, the visuals, they nailed it.  Excited to see actor Kang Hoon's role as an 18-year-old pretty boy. 

[+9] They did a great job with the trailer, it's really got my hopes up!! Can't wait to see the OST line-up. 

-