Netflix drops trailer for Kim Nam Gil's 'Song of the Bandits'

Video: 'Song of the Bandits' teaser trailer

Source: Netflix Korea via YouTube

[+460] Looking forward to Netflix's first period drama on the Japanese colonial era

[+312] This feels like a combination between 'Assassination' and 'The Good, the Bad, and the Weird.' Feels like a good mix of history and action! I hope Netflix continues to put out more content surrounding the gloomy stories of modern and contemporary history, especially traditional Korean historical works. 

[+240] Another legendary drama by Kim Nam Gil ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

[+86] Ah, another legend in the works for Kim Nam Gil ใ… ใ… ใ…  I can't wait

[+73] Kim Nam Gil is a must watch

[+57] I love watching Nam Gil-nim work with guns and swords on horse but more than anything, I love his gaze and voice above all

[+56] I've always yearned for a period drama like this, really happy that Netflix picked this up. Excited for Kim Nam Gil, handsome Lee Hyun Wook, pretty Seohyun. The music sounds great as well. 

[+44] It's only the teaser and my heart's already beating... ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘can't wait!!

[+39] Kim Nam Gil and period dramas, it's a crazy combo ใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œใ…œ

[+37] Kim Nam Gil is so perfect for these roles, I really can't imagine anyone else

[+24] I know a lot of top stars hesitate to take on these types of dramas in fear of pissing off the Japanese market, but Nam Gil hyung never disappoints

[+19] The teaser itself already feels so majestic. Kim Nam Gil is always a trustworthy watch, I can't wait to see his action acting. 

[+4] Despite her large Japanese fanbase, Seohyun has always spoken up for and posted the Taegukgi on liberation day and other holidays during her Soshi days. Now I see that even her eye for picking dramas is a good one ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Very cool of her to not bow to the opinions of others

-