Jang Hyuk playfully apologizes for his casual attire at variety conference


Article: "I did not intend this" Jang Hyuk apologizes for production conference outfit

Source: Wikitree via Instagram

[+686] He looks as if someone grabbed his shirt and pulled.. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ His face is what's saving this look, really

[+367] Hyung, no one can pull this off

[+219] Even dressed like that, he still looks handsome ㅜ

[+146] No need to apologize for something so trivial... He looks fine. Like the green grass of a Mongolian field... 

[+39] Migliore fashion 🔥

[+22] My attention went straight to his incredible skin moer than his fashion 😮😃

[+13] Considering all the news I've been seeing about this, I'd just call it successful marketing ㅎㅎ

[+4] His beautiful skin makes the outfit glow! There's no rule that says you can only show up to these events in suits ^^;;

[+3] So was the dress code white shirts and no one bothered letting him know?

[+3] The stylist had to have been intentional with this ㅋㅋㅋ

[+2] The shirt looks like pajamas I made my husband throw away

-